What does it mean to be truly thankful? I’m not talking about being polite, rather being thankful for what life has brought you. Being thankful for the true blessings in life that make you feel like everything is worth it.
I feel this year I really have a lot to be thankful for, and would like to express my gratitude. So I have comprised a list of the five things I am most thankful for.
1. Dishwashers – without them a lot of time would be wasted.
2. Ice Scrapers – if you lived in North Dakota, you would understand.
3. Coffee – without this, there wouldn’t be that extra boost to start off the day right.
Let’s get serious – What I’m really thankful for is:
4. Having a strong, caring and healthy family that supports each other no matter what.
5. And I am truly grateful to be working at a motivated company, and I’m thankful for the new friendships I’m building. I can’t say thank you enough for all the true blessings that life has brought this year.