Yeah, it can be high-pressure, fast-paced and sometimes downright crazy around here, but we like it that way. We also like doing great work for our clients, work that gets them noticed and helps them grow their sales and businesses. In fact, while we try not to sweat the small stuff, we do take that part very seriously. We believe in earning – and re-earning – our clients’ business every single day with every idea, every word, every design, every project. And we like to have fun doing it. So, if you think this is the kind of place where you can contribute and grow, send us your information or just get in touch.
Check out our current openings below.
You can fill out the form and upload your resume and cover letter, or email them to email@example.com.
If you love all things electronic and thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, this might be the career for you. You’ll use your creativity and digital prowess to shape electronic campaigns and materials for B2B manufacturers across North America. Your work will fuel their success, and your drive will fuel yours since opportunities abound here. Sound fun? Read on.
What would I do at IRONCLAD?
As our client list grows, we’re looking to hire a digital/web designer with responsibility to:
- Design and build websites from proof to launch
- Troubleshoot and brainstorm creative solutions for clients’ electronic needs, from electronic mailings to digital campaigns
- Create web-ready assets including, but not limited to, custom landing pages, email blast art creation, banners, web ad creation and e-campaigns
- Contribute and create print-ready materials including, but not limited to, tradeshow signage, collateral and advertising materials
- Assist with social media content creation
- Work in our Fargo, N.D., office
- 3+ years professional relevant experience with digital asset creation and web design
- An exceptional web and electronic design portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and WordPress
- Basic proficiency in other Adobe Creative Suite programs, particularly InDesign & Illustrator
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML, and web standards with an understanding of mobile design, responsive design, and user experience best practices
- Understanding of SEO and best practices
- Interest in SEM and Google Adwords implementation for client campaigns
You should be:
- A motivated solution finder and creative problem solver who enjoys working in a team environment
- Able to manage multiple projects, shift priorities as needed, and deliver on deadlines
- Able to handle stressful situations, learn quickly and maintain a positive, professional attitude
- Be comfortable talking on the phone and being involved in meetings with clients, as needed
- Interested in growth opportunities in print, photography and videography, or expanding our services with interests you have that would benefit our clients’ businesses
Why should I choose IRONCLAD?
We offer everything you’d expect from a successful agency.
- Great salary
- Health care, vision and dental benefits
- Matching 401k
- Paid vacation and public holidays
- Fascinating clients across North America
- Opportunities to grow in areas that interest you and develop new methods for clients results
Email a portfolio link, resume and cover letter to Denise@ironcladmktg.com, or fill out the form on this page.
While we’re not hiring for other positions at this time, we’re always interested in hearing from you if you think you have the skills to wow us into adding another team member. Here are some of the roles on our team.
Strategic Communications Executive
Our strategic communications executives, whom we also call account managers, work directly with our clients and internal account teams to develop and implement strategic communications plans. They work with a team of talented writers and designers to complete campaigns, brainstorm creative new ideas, and uplift brands in the agriculture, construction and manufacturing industries. They’re the go-to experts for multiple clients across North America, advising them and interacting with them on a regular basis.
Public Relations Writer
Our experienced writers work on regional, national and international accounts for clients in the construction, agriculture, mining and landscaping industries. They write press releases and stories, proactively placing clients’ PR in trade publications and other media outlets. They also develop strategy-based content for advertising, collateral materials and electronic communications, whether blogs or retargeting ads. We love when they come to us with experience working with B2B clients, especially in equipment or tool manufacturing.
Our graphic designers work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment where they’re responsible for producing work that reflects our clients’ brands and objectives. They assist in developing creative campaigns and design a variety of materials for print and web. Advertisements, e-blasts, direct mail, literature, video and web design are just the tip of the iceberg. They also stay busy with web development and content management systems.